Photo’s taken by meee 🙂 , A. Shepherdson. (Shouting out to two bloggers at the end.)
Hmm how to describe this post, I mean it could be a cookery post then again eggy bread isn’t exactly Michelin star restaurant food, IT isn’t restaurant food full stop lol! But if any students are reading and sadly have only a sliced bread loaf, 2 eggs and a little oil then why not give this tasty snack a try AND it’ll only take you approx 5 minutes.
Btw I’m not a bad cook, if I’ve time I make wicked Victoria sponge cakes but I work long hours and live on my own (123 big ahh) and there never seems the time to spend an afternoon baking or whatever? NO excuse though! (Masturbation is good for one’s general health and mental well being SO you have to make time for that instead, only jesting!! 😀 )
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of thick wholemeal bread, thick so it’ll soak up all that eggy liquid.
- A splash of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to season if you wish.
- Crack open two eggs into a small mixing bowl and whisk until err fully mixed?
- Pour the egg mixture onto a large dinner plate and lay the 2 slices of bread on top.
- Allow the egg mixture to soak into the bread for 2 minutes (call this a number 2 recipe, then again perhaps don’t!) Then turn over until all the mixture is absorbed.
- Heat a little oil (olive is the healthy option) using a low heat setting, gently lay the bread onto the frying pan (forgot to mention that kitchen utensil) and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Finally turn the bread over and repeat recipe number 4.
So there you are easy as and with a dash of Heinz Tomato Ketchup eggy bread is a tasty quick snack for when you’re in a hurry. Oh and here’s a link to my Chicken rice and peas………..another easy recipe.
The shout out video I uploaded onto my YouTube Channel.